Back to Ryan the Librarian
Description
An edited version Hello, Goodbye by the Beatles that includes only the first minute and a half of the song. Excellent for starting off the program.
Lyrics for Hello, Goodbye:
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
I say high, you say low
You say why, and I say I don't know
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Actions:
Children can wave hello to each other as the chorus goes on.
Point high/Hands high (You say high!)
Touch your toes ( I say low!)
Look like you are asking why? (You say why?)
Shrug (I saw I don't know!)
Comments:
If parents are in the program, they will enjoy this surprise.
I like to emphasize the Hello part, looking at each child to say Hello!
RTL
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment